Heyy there! I hope you’re having a great time. I’ve been nominated for many awards so for this week, I’m gonna be posting all those awards. I’d like to say thank to Cassia for nominating me! Thank you so much, Cassia! Make sure to check her blog out!
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and link back to their blog.
- Answer the 11 questions given to you.
- Nominate 11 other bloggers and write them 11 new questions.
- List the rules and display the sunshine blogger award logo in your blog post.
- What has been your best moment of the year so far?
So far, I think every moment of ramadan! It is the best and most blessed month of the year. I was excited for ramadan more than anything because with everything happening, I needed to get distracted and getting distracted by fasting and prayers helped me spiritually.
If you want to know more about ramadan, read this collab post with Bayance.
- Are you more of a movie or book person?
I don’t exactly know. I think I’m a movie person cause I watch more movies than read books.
- Why did you start your blog?
I started my blog out of boredom. I usually spend my summer in front of the television rewatching the same thing or waiting for my favorite youtubers to upload new videos every week. So, I went out of this little circle and started a blog. In fact, starting my blog made me more of an organized person.
- Jeans or leggings?
Leggings, cause it’s more comfortable than jeans.
- Dress or skirt?
Ahh! This is a hard choice. But I’ll choose skirt. With skirt I can create different combos with different tops.
- What’s your favorite food?
Anything made out of potatoes or that contains potatoes!
- What’s your favorite vacation spot?
Istanbul in Turkey, Marrakech in Morocco and Barcelona in Spain.
- Are you left handed or right handed?
- How many siblings do you have?
Two! An elder brother and a younger sister #middlesiblinggang 😂🙌
- Do you have any nieces or nephews?
Yup! Truth is, I’ve got many nieces and nephews that I often lose count of them.
- Do you prefer Spotify or Apple Music?
I’ve never tried Apple Music (because I never had an iPhone) so Spotify it is. Spotify is a great app for listening to music and making playlists, but it’s better with the premuim.
ayesha @the Mind of Ayesha
Bernie @random teen blog
- What’s the first thing you do when you wake up?
- What challenges did you face as a blogger?
- What do you do to feel better?
- A habit that made you better person?
- Will you still blog after five years?
- What is you current favorite app?
- Favourite Instagram account?
- How do you make someone feel better?
- Do you think books are underrated?
- What is one book you think is underrated?
- A piece of advice to new bloggers?
I’m excited to read your answers! Make sure that I get to read your posts. Before ending it here, I’d like to share my most recent youtube video (it’s uploaded since a week now but I totally forgot to share it here, hehe)