Heyoo everyone!! How’s things going? Today, at last, I’m posting this award that I’m so excited about. I was nominated by Thony Space and I love the idea behind this award as it is a great way to connect with other bloggers and inspire them as well. You can go and read the original post to know more about this award.
The mechanics :
1. Make Sure to include this banner in your award post. You can make it the featured photo or you can just attach it along the blog post.
2. Be sure to give me (markanthonyswall.wordpress.com) pingback on your post, so I’ll be able to read ’emmm.
3. You can nominate numerous bloggers of your choice, but make sure it isn’t less than 5 people
4. Answer the questions
5. The person who’s being nominated, and who’s about to nominate can add one more question of his/her choice to his/her nominees.
° Why did you started a blog?
I originally started my blog out of boredom. I didn’t plan to grow my blog or continue with it for a long time but I immediately loved blogging and now I’m really proud of what I’ve come to so far.
° What/who inspired you to do it?
I think it’s the urge to write about the little interesting events in my life and share some of my experiences with the world.
° What motivates you to keep pushing and creating content and make your site alive?
The community, if anything, the blogging community is the best one on the internet. Also, spreading positivity as much as I can cause I feel happy to share my life, my experience, my tips (that once helped me) and anything to make someone’s day.
° Who are your fave bloggers? And how do they urge you to grow as well?
I have many many favorite bloggers, most of whom I love interacting with. I mean, there’s no one or two favorites now cause almost all the bloggers here are creative and talented in their own way.
Their posts inspires me to continue blogging and sometimes help me get ideas for my posts.
° What lesson/s have you learned through your experience?
Blogging is not always easy and it takes time to get my posts completed in time. But when I feel desperate to get the post done, I’ll ask myself: Is it worth all my energy? If yes, I’ll continue. If I can delay it to later, then I will.
° Have blogging brought impact to you as a person? If yes, what are these?
Blogging has made me a much more organized person. I was able to make a schedule for my blog along with my other task cause as I said blogging is time consuming.
° Not everyone are confident enough to start a blog. What advice can you give ’em?
The blogosphere is a space where you can express yourself and your interest. All you should do is be yourself and write about stuffs you love or help inspire people.
° Give 3 facts about you as a blogger (strengths or flaws)
- When I’m busy and all my tasks get bundled up, I usually abandon my blog for as long as week (just like what I did last week). I don’t know why but I don’t put blogging up to my “priority lists” when I’ve got stuffs pending
- When getting to know about bloggers, I love to know about the things we have in common (cause it’s nice to know that someone can relate to the same thing as you and so on)
- I love writing about anything about the topics I love. My blog was supposed to be a lifestyle-kind of blog but now I post anything that makes me feel happy.
° Drop down your blog post which you are most proud of (together with the link so we can read it)
even though I made a second post from this series yet I’m always proud of this.
My additional Question:
° Do you think you’ll love meeting all the bloggers you got to know in the blogosphere?
I hope you guys would do this.. keep nominating bloggers and get this award all around the blogosphere.
Thanks to Thony for creating this award, I really enjoyed writing it. It’s a true inspiration to all bloggers.
Stay safe and positive!!