Heyy everyone! How’s thing going? It feels so long since I got nominated for a tag. Plus, I wanted to complete this quickly because I don’t have anything else to post. If you’re wondering why I’m disappearing a lot, it’s because I’m trying to focus on my studies since it’s getting closer to the end of my academic year. I’d like to thank the amazing Jasmin for nominating me to do that tag!!
1. Put the award logo/image on your blog.
2. Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
3. Mention the creator of the award and provide a link as well. (This award was created by Okoto Enigmas.)
4. Answer the 5 questions you were asked.
5. Tell your readers 3 things about yourself.
6. You have to nominate 10-20 people.
7. Notify your nominees by commenting on their blogs.
8. Ask your nominees any 5 questions of your choice; with one weird or funny question.
9. Share a link to your best post(s)
1. How would you spend $500 dollars?
I’ll buy many many books because I’m in a mood to get back to reading again. Or maybe I’ll buy more sweat pants and hoodies because it’s just that season again 😂 and the weather here is freezing. I’m not even kidding, sometimes the temperature falls to 10°C.
2. How long does it take to get ready?
It depends on whether I’ve already decided what I’m gonna wear or if I didn’t decide yet or if I wanna try new combinations of clothes. But usually, I take only 10-15 minutes because mostly, I don’t give a damn about how I look.
3. What is the best advice you’ve ever received?
My best friend had always adviced me to ignore everyone who try to piss me off and threaten my happiness and comfort because they’re not worth it.
4. What is your favorite kind of cereal?
I used to love Nesquick ever since I was 10. I find it better than Coco Pops (no hate). Buy now, I love Cheerios!! It’ll always be my favorite breakfast and snack.
5. What’s a weird food combination you love?
I think it’s potato and zucchini with tomato sauce. It actually two different dishes (an arabic dish). It’s either potato with tomato sauce or zucchini with tomato sauce. But since I love both the dishes, I combined them. My mom liked how it turned out so she started cooking that as well 😂
3 things about myself:
1. I’m highly obsessed and addicted to coffee.
2. I bite things when I’m thinking or stressed out (like I can bite anything).
3. I love boy’s clothing fashion more than girl’s fashion.
My best post:
No nominates because I’m so late
and lazy on doing this tag. Till next time.. see ya!!