Heyy everyone! How’s things going? I’m so excited for october and all events coming up but I’ll be busy with my two weeks exam. Anyway, today I’m back with a new tag. Thanks to El for nominating me! I decided to do this tag eventually so I won’t forget it.
• Thank the blogger who nominated you
• Tag your post with #awesomebloggeraward
• Answer the questions given to you
• Nominate and inform at least 5 bloggers
• Give them 10 new questions to answer
1. Favourite book?
Currently, it’s still ‘Turtles All The Way Down’. It’s such a deep book.. how can I not love it?
2. What’s your biggest motivation to blog?
Having a blog for me is like having a little task that should be done everyday. I enjoy writing about my day and sharing tips from my own experience. And when I get a positive response on my posts, it just makes me feel appreciated.
3. Where would be your dream place to live?
I guess, it should be somewhere in the country side of Switzerland.
4. If you could steal anyone’s blog, who’s would you take?
Bayance‘s blog! No joke.
5. What’s your spirit animal?
I did a quiz long ago and it turned out my spirit animal is cat.
6. Do you love spending time alone?
Yep! I do. I love being left alone to do whatever I want, I feel like I have more freedom. And also, cause I’m a person who usually loves staying in a quite when reading or drawing or working on something.
7. What was the last thing you said to someone?
‘K’. I legit said that to my sister when she asked me something.
8. What/who is someone/thing you think’s underrated?
I won’t be specific here. But generally, all song genre that are not pop and rap. I mean, rap is overrated, no joke. There are many songs that are underrated because people tend to listen to rap that goes into trending list in less than 24 hours.
9. What’s something you think is overrated?
Netflix. I hate how everyone is obsessed with all Netflix’s series. I mean, I don’t think all of them are perfect? I would like to think that some of them are cool and others are not as cool but seeing everyone talking about all those series make me not at all interested.
10. Share something you think’s awesome….
Spider man is awesome (so random, I know). I’ve watched spider man ever since I was a kid and my brother used to make fun of me a lot. But that didn’t stop my obsession, I’m more obsessed with the animations than the movies though.
My sweet nominees:
- Which artist do you relate to the most?
- What is your dream job?
- What’s your current favorite series?
- What’s the best thing to eat as breakfast?
- Places you’ve been to?
- Favorite month(s) of the year?
- What’s your goals for the rest of the year?
- Favorite classic novel?
- What was the last thing you drank?
- Current favorite quote?
aaaaaaand that’s all! You won’t be seeing me around here for sometime cause I’ll be busy fighting a demon called exams. Till next time… See ya!