I kept delaying this post for the longest time ever. This is one of the scheduled post and since it’s Wednesday today, I thought that this post is right in time. I would like to thank Crystal for nominating me.. it really means a lot for you to nominate me all the time.
Now let’s hop into the post!!
- What does women empowerment mean to you?
- What woman/women do you most admire? Why?
- Share with us a story, drawing, or video that you think says “empowered women.”
- Share with us the best lesson you’ve learned in leadership
- What cause do you most want to bring awareness to? Why?/What does it mean to you?
- Tag 5 inspirational, powerful women to do the same.
- Link your post to https://mylifelines.co/women-wednesday-women-empowerment-tag
- Tag us on Twitter (@my_lifelines) and/or Instagram (@mylifelines_) with #WomenWednesday.
1. What does women empowerment mean to you?
It’s how women achieve their dreams no matter what hardships, criticism or dislikes they get from people around them. It’s when women support each other to prove themselves.. to prove that they can do as much as men can and even greater.
2. What woman/women do you most admire? Why?
Aisha bint Abu baker (RA). She was the wife of prophet Muhammad (SA) (our last prophet and messenger in Islam). She is the women I admired the most and I can’t compare her with any one else. She memorized more than 2000 Hadith (or sayings of the prophet) and taught people about Islam and the message of the prophet. She was selfless and would spend most of her time praying and teaching people.
3. Share with us a story, drawing, or video that you think says “empowered women.”
4. Share with us the best lesson you’ve learned in leadership
I’ve learnt that people respect anyone who has power and in order to be a leader you should change people’s opinions on you and prove to them that you can do great things regardless of your gender or age.
5. What cause do you most want to bring awareness to? Why?/What does it mean to you?
Women are not weak and they can do great things as much as men can do.. so they shouldn’t be underestimated. We’re in the 22th century already and people should stop thinking that women can’t be great leaders or writers or politicians. There are many women who stood up for themselves and achieved their goals cause they believed in themselves. I don’t ask for more rights but for more attention… we need more attention and support.
6. My nominees:
That’s all for the post!! It mean so much to me if you did this tag!! Till next time.. see ya!!